Woodlark

8 Ton Hand Operated Clicker by Weaver Master Tools

Very lightly used Weaver Master Tools 8 ton clicker. I used to run a really small scale leather business and purchased this early 2016 directly from Weaver. I had my son a couple of months after that and never ended up opening shop again so it has barely been used. It's in great condition, one side of the cutting board is completely new and the other has light use. Inspected and tested recently to make sure it still works like new. I have the original paper manual and the stickers that came with it.

It is attached to a stand and there is a shelf for storage underneath. The clicker head measures 12" x 15" and the cutting surface is 12" x 24" so it handles pretty large dies. It's heavy duty and cuts with ease. Adjustment knob for 3/4" - 1 1/4" dies. Fits in 24"x 32" of floor space and holes in legs for bolting down. Weighs approx 370 lbs
Weaver Master tools product page: http://www.weaverleathersupply.com/catalog/item-detail/37758/001/156

$2500 local pickup. I'm in Southern California (north orange county). Please DM or reply here with any questions or if interested.

XL8swQb.jpgvjcqWvs.jpgrQRzrLL.jpgEP4Brxj.jpgq31pjGp.jpgJfkUCeb.jpg

Edited by Woodlark