BaroqueLeatherGal

ISO: Adler 167 flatbed machine

Looking to purchase Adler 167 flatbed walking foot machine. Located in California but willing to pay for shipping.

Hi.  I have a Durkopp Adler 267-373 in San Francisco.  Selling for an older couple who is downsizing.  They bought several years ago when they started an upholstery hobby, used for a couple projects and then it sat in the corner of their living room until now.  I have pictures and can send manufacturers specs.  I am not a heavy material sewer (only clothes and quilts) so am not closely familiar with the machine.  But we have pictures and I'll answer any questions that I can.  I posted more info about the machine earlier today.  Can also forward my email or phone if you want to communicate that way. 

On 3/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, Cali said:

Hi.  I have a Durkopp Adler 267-373 in San Francisco.  Selling for an older couple who is downsizing.  They bought several years ago when they started an upholstery hobby, used for a couple projects and then it sat in the corner of their living room until now.  I have pictures and can send manufacturers specs.  I am not a heavy material sewer (only clothes and quilts) so am not closely familiar with the machine.  But we have pictures and I'll answer any questions that I can.  I posted more info about the machine earlier today.  Can also forward my email or phone if you want to communicate that way. 

I am interested! can you please send me pics to my email schipwreck@gmail.com Thank you for your reply.