Spider

Another Practice piece...

that will actually be mounted on my bike. This is a piece that will go under my seat to cover the battery and all the other gutts.

Under_Seat_Pad.jpg

post-5519-1202199697_thumb.jpg

now thats different....i like different

Is tha BORG skull?? "Resistance is Futile!!'

Great bat cover. GH

P.S. Speeking of batteries, I thought it was time to charge mine yesterday, couldn't resist a ride, 31* but who cares? It got me out of my funk. :red_bandana:

Thank you for the comments.

Hidemechanic: It could be a dead borg I guess. 31!!! WHAT, like degrees? lol I'm in L.A., CA. so I don't even think my freezer gets that cold....let alone ride in it...lol You are a true diehard my friend.

Roo: Yeah, I love different. Against the grain seems more fun for me. Not that I don't appreciate the "normal" stuff.

Edited by Spider

Cool stuff there!

Chains and bolts look good.

Megadeath is a great band. Never seen this image before so I'm wondering if this is your own Megadeath inspired concept?

Again you say something that strike a string in me, love the different, against the grain and since time is lika running lika sand in my hands I seldom get to doing some normal stuff wich makes me appreciate it even more. Gotta have a balance of things.

Now I really have an urge to finish the Motörhead skull.

Nice work, keep 'em coming!

Tom

Way cool "Steampunk" piece.

I gotta get into this section of the forum more often so I don't miss things like this again...This is GREAT Spider:-)

I really like the skull, it's an enigma of sorts. I see the past and I see the future, very odd and very, very cool :notworthy:

Spider! Nice work! Again, How do you do the metalic color? And How does it hold up? Great piece...

I love it!

My seven year old loves to make monsters on leather using some basic tools. They are his own thing. He comes up with some amazing ways to use the tools and creates some very cool pictures. In a way this reminds me of his work - though at a *very* sophisticated level.

Keep posting....

Ann