Sign in to follow this  
Dony

1 year leathershop from RUS

Hi to all! Im a leather craftman from RUS and here is a link to my workshop.

https://instagram.com/dony_kors?igshid=10dtil3s5v9wo

Look at my works and tell me, what kind of bags/wallets etc. prefer people in your country? Does my wares similar with that preferences.

And i want to create a shop page on  web marketplace. What marketplace do you advise?

To be brutally honest, there is nothing special about the goods, they are plain well made items but that's it, the same as thousands of other leather sites

On this forum you often see sample of people work where you think WOW that's nice , be it the edges, colour combinations or just something different, a belt can be more than a length of leather with a buckle

Dony,  I can't make any recommendations to answer your question, but I'd like to differ with Chrisash and say your pieces look simply designed (simple is always best) and well executed.  Belts don't always have to be tooled.  Nice work.

You cannot get more simple than a tote bag, but if you look on the forum or google tote bag you will find lots of individual touches built into them to make them stand out at little or no big costs some examples could be

Handles

Pockets

Fastenings

Pattered leather or panted design

Plus stitching and your own imagination

You can tool if you have the skill or just stamp items

Simple does not always mean basic, after all the aim is to try and sell as much as possible, and what stood out when you google the thousands of tote's