Sign in to follow this  
Blake

All Around Performance Horse"

Did everyone catch this weeks program of "All Around Performance Horse" on "RFD TV ? Our own member "Don Gonzoles" was interviewed in his Custom Saddle Shop in Bryan Texas and did a great job. ATTABOY DON ! Blake

Blake,

That figures, I missed that episode. All Around Performance Horse is one of my favorites of the horse programming on RFD. Those guys run a pretty good show and mix it up. I will watch for the replay coming up. Congrats, Don.

Thanks guys! I wasn't real sure about being on tv, but I guess it went okay. We had a lot of fun working with John on that project and appreciate the tv time. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Hey Don,

Excellent episode on All Around performance Horse, and the roping saddle you made looked like just the right kind. I especially like the look of the carving with stamp pattern on the swells and the areas that had rough out was just right. I could tell you knew your way around a swivel knife. Great job, I hope we see more of your shop on All Around performance Horse in the future.

Dave