Sign in to follow this  
PTVagabond

Bobbins for Adler 69-362S

So, I picked up an old Adler 69-362S machine. This is the subclass with the single needle and roller foot. I admit, I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it, as the roller foot was new to me. The machine works, after some rust removal. 

I found that the machine uses 135x5 needle system, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which bobbins to get. I have one bobbin, but it's shorter than the standard bobbins I find out there. Does anyone have any info on this? 

I'm hoping to use this machine to make leather bags out of 5.6oz leather (so doubling up it would be 10-12oz of leather). 

On 11/19/2020 at 6:20 AM, Constabulary said:

Same as Pfaff 335 (old casting) they are using the same hooks. They measure 22mm x 9mm

Sample:

https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/9033-bobbin-steel-pfaff-138-463-seki.html

Do you still have this machine?

I just got one, and need more information for it.

On 11/18/2020 at 6:06 PM, PTVagabond said:

So, I picked up an old Adler 69-362S machine. This is the subclass with the single needle and roller foot. I admit, I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it, as the roller foot was new to me. The machine works, after some rust removal. 

I found that the machine uses 135x5 needle system, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which bobbins to get. I have one bobbin, but it's shorter than the standard bobbins I find out there. Does anyone have any info on this? 

I'm hoping to use this machine to make leather bags out of 5.6oz leather (so doubling up it would be 10-12oz of leather). 

Do you still have this machine?

I have the same machine.

Trying to get more information on it.