Lthrz

Topstitching, Reverse Stitching, and Stitching Square Corners on Consew 255RB-3

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're doing better than I. I'm having a tough time trying to perfect the topstitch, and reverse stitch on the Consew 255RB-3.

I'm getting loose stitches on the backside of my leather pieces when I reverse stitch. I'm also having a tough time when I try to resume stitching after I've stopped to make a clean, professional-looking stitch. 

I realize one of my issues is having control of the machine. But, even with lack of machine control (I'm constantly practicing), the stitches are not up to par. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

799537361_PerfectStitch.thumb.jpg.9991ba8304dbbf9d320a438396c3a391.jpg

Lthrz

Edited by Lthrz
Incorrect Photos

Nothing in these photos is of any help.

20 hours ago, Lthrz said:

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're doing better than I. I'm having a tough time trying to perfect the topstitch, and reverse stitch on the Consew 255RB-3.

I'm getting loose stitches on the backside of my leather pieces when I reverse stitch. I'm also having a tough time when I try to resume stitching after I've stopped to make a clean, professional-looking stitch. 

I realize one of my issues is having control of the machine. But, even with lack of machine control (I'm constantly practicing), the stitches are not up to par. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I have also attached photos of what I've actually stiched, and the stitch I'm trying to achieve.799537361_PerfectStitch.thumb.jpg.9991ba8304dbbf9d320a438396c3a391.jpg

Lthrz

Backside of Stitch.jpg

Reverse Stitch.jpg

Thanks so much. I was reaching out to anyone who is familiar with the Consew brand of machines.