Sign in to follow this  
DJ1935

Farewell To A Good Mate

Sadly I have just learnt of the passing of a great friend and talented Saddler from Tasmania. I "found" Tony here on the Leatherworkernet some years ago and he became a good friend although we never actually spoke to each other. He helped me through all sorts of leather problems and sent me patterns and lots of patience guidence. I dont think a day went by when Tony hadnt logged on to the Leatherworkernet - he loved to see what everyone was doing and making. The leather world will be much poorer for the passing of a great man. Farewell TONYC1

My condolences to family and friends.

Donna

So sorry to hear this.

Very sad news. I don't think I had the pleasure of "meeting" him but I'm sure he will be missed.

Condolences to all concerned.

Sadly I have just learnt of the passing of a great friend and talented Saddler from Tasmania. I "found" Tony here on the Leatherworkernet some years ago and he became a good friend although we never actually spoke to each other. He helped me through all sorts of leather problems and sent me patterns and lots of patience guidence. I dont think a day went by when Tony hadnt logged on to the Leatherworkernet - he loved to see what everyone was doing and making. The leather world will be much poorer for the passing of a great man. Farewell TONYC1

My condolences to family and friends.

Donna

Donna

I share your loss, and I was shocked to hear of Tony's death. We communicated often via email, and he was always extremely interested in world affairs, as well as those that affected him and his family in Tasmania. We also shared a great interest in archaeology, and he was always keen to hear of my experiences of working with the Time Team in the UK. I shall miss him.

Terry

Edited by celticleather

I'm sorry to hear of Tony's passing. I always enjoyed reading his post. He will be missed for sure.