Turner Leatherworks

I Am In Search Of A Taurus Millennium Pt145 Gun Mold

As the title says I am in search of a Taurus Millennium PT145 gun mold for a customer's build.

I cannot seem to find one thru the usual means (blue guns online)...and all my searches have come up with nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Or suggested links?

Duncans has the Taurus Milennium Pro PT 111, it is the same gun (specs are the same) as the PT145 except it is in 9 mm instead of 45. I use the PT 111 to mold both for Kydex just fine. The only question is what generation is the PT 145. There were some erginomic chagnges between the 1st and 2 gen that will make some difference in fit. Multi molds http://www.multiholsters.com/Molds.htm also has the Pro PT 111 and Pro PT 140, again they are the same size annd will work for the 145. I believe Rob at the bluegunstore.com also sells the multi molds and has free shipping.

Edited by camano ridge

Thanks for the I go guys. I had checked Duncan's earlier and since I didn't see it, I never thought to call them. I will do that.

Also I didn't know the specs were the same. Since I only build leather holsters (do not block out any portion for molding) and utilize the ejection port and front of the trigger guard for retention purposes, the true specs make a difference.

I will check on the cross specs with the models listed.

I make leather holsters as well and use the Pro PT 111 from Duncans for all three models. You will find that the specs for the Pro PT 111 and the Pro PT 145 are the same length 6.125 width 1.125 and height 5.125. There is just a slight variance in the length of the Pro PT 140.