Sign in to follow this  
DCKNIVES

New shoulder holster and sheath

Just finished these for a customer.The holster is similar to one I made awhile back for a Ruger Mark II.I just added a lining to the shoulder piece and carved some intials in it.The inlay is Ostrich leg.The sheath is designed for small of the back carry and the customer wanted no straps for retention.So I made a thinner welt in the lower 3/4 of the sheath and added a wedge in the welt at the mouth to make insertion easier.The inlay is Nile Crocodile.Dave

philsholster.jpg

philssheath.jpg

both are sweet dave...but i love that chunky lookin croc sheath!!...you really nail it with that look/design...

darryl

Just like your other holster this one rocks as well. I really like. That knife sheath is nice as well.

Ive got a freind that I am doing a trade with and he wants a small of the back sheath for a larger knife. Any pointers on making these guys. Do you use two belt loops or just one?

Thanks guys, Max, I used a single and tried to make it wide as possible for support and use some heavier leather.I used 10 oz for this one and make it as stifff as you can.Dave