Sign in to follow this  
George B

Updated Website With New Look

My Nephew who builds websites and runs a home brew business just finished my new website.

Now I know why I'm old, I could never have done the job on it he did.

It links to my ETSY store for purchase of finished products where I can take payments easily.

Still some fine tuning we need to do but otherwise I am happy with the outcome.

If you would like to check it out and give any feedback I can pass on to him to improve it please do.

www.gbleatherco.com

Nice looking website, very clean design and organized well into categories.

Ron

The site looks great and I looked at the source code and it looks nice and clean as well. (important if you ever have to change designers, or site maintainers)

One thing I learned when I was doing sites is to eliminate the word "Welcome" on your site. "What?!" Yep... there was a court case where a hacker won because the word welcome was on the site in several areas... the argument was that because it said welcome that everyone was invited into the inner workings of the site. That may be a mute point these days with heavier security measures and what not... but I just thought I would share.

Page looks good only thing I noticed was the fine print on the banner that changes at the top

was hard for me to read in white. I use a smart phone to look at

Stuff online so the screen is a lot smaller. Other than that it looks really nice and the pictures of your work are really good!