Sign in to follow this  
kwelna

Just Finished A New Stitching Pony

35" high, I decided to make a pony that i can use while (sort of) watching TV. Just getting ready for the cold MN winter.

post-30237-0-88942900-1349489174_thumb.j

OMG! How tall are you? 35" tall, I don't thing I could even reach that high to sew. Other than that it looks good.

Aaron

I think he's sitting down with the stitching unit on the floor . Beyond that I dont know . Bill

OMG! How tall are you? 35" tall, I don't thing I could even reach that high to sew. Other than that it looks good.

Aaron

Not that tall, but with this pony I can sit in a "normal" chair with the pony on the floor and stitch comforatbly with my work about 8" below eye level. I use my feet to hold the pony stable. It works great and now I can watch a bit of TV while I work. Plus, this gets a bulky piece of equiptment off of my bench. The tightenting system, "carridge bolt and knob - LOL" can be moved up closer to the jaws should you need extra holding pressure. So far I have not had the need.

Great idea for a "floor" model. I use an office chair where I do most of my work and this would be perfect. I may have to make one myself.

Edited by Fonzarellis