Sign in to follow this  
swivelsphinx

Wholesale Polished Steer Horn: Need New Supplier

I make drinking horns, and need new wholesale supplier for *polished steer horns*. Crazy Crow and Eagle Craft are a little high priced. Any suggestions? (I already have a good source for water buffalo horn)

I get them at Tandy Leather in Springfield Missouri. If you have a business licence (Tax ID number) you can get business pricing. The horns are fairly cheap.

Tandy Leather

2341 East Kearney Street

Springfield, MO 65803-4970

(417) 862-8669

I have gotten a few here, Moscow hide and fur . If you don't mind me asking what is your source of Water Buffalo horn,I use alot of it in my knifemaking.Dave

You can also check out Powder Horns and More at www.powderhornsandmore.com. They supply horns for scrimshanders and they are not cheep but to get quality you must pay for it. The do have specials of 20-30 horns for around $150.00 or so but you can talk to them to see what they can come up with for you.

Arthur Andersen

Hi, a couple more sites worth looking at... masecraftsupply.com .... ajh-knives.com. .... for some exotic stuff, boonetrading.com has a good site. hope this helps someone. Ricky Moo

I have gotten a few here, Moscow hide and fur . If you don't mind me asking what is your source of Water Buffalo horn,I use alot of it in my knifemaking.Dave

I get polished water buffalo horn from http://www.atlanticcoralenterprise.com . Atlantic Coral has a nice Ebay store too. http://stores.ebay.com/Worldwide-Wildlife-Products It's good to keep an eye on both of their web catalogs.