Hello everyone. Just wanted to post a couple pics of new wallets I have done. Thanks for all the advice and tips everyone has given me. I believe they have helped me improve. Hope you like them!!

Gabriel

post-38210-0-01871800-1369921709_thumb.j

post-38210-0-05044600-1369921743_thumb.j

post-38210-0-48702300-1369921767_thumb.j

post-38210-0-20139800-1369921908_thumb.j

post-38210-0-39986600-1369921946_thumb.j

post-38210-0-13507600-1369922089_thumb.j

That looks really good. Hope I can get my projects looking that good soon. Great job!

Thank you very much.

Just Beautiful! I love the way the Aztec drawing breaks the stitch line. How did you do the darks on the Native American piece. I couldnt tell if it was silhouette or paint. Awesome work

Thank you boriqua.

The Aztec warrior piece was silhouette done by beveling the inside then using a background tool. Then I used the dark cocoa stain that came in the deluxe beginner kit and went over the silhouette to make it stand out more.

Sweet work Ag. the warrior piece is my fave.

Thanks Murray. That seems to be everyone's favorite. I have sold 11 of them so far lol.

DANG!! Congrats on that. Its such a cool design, I see why its popular. Fantastic work Bro.

Thank you very much. I made a series of Aztec things for cinco de mayo and did pretty good overall. That damn Aztec warrior, which was the hardest one came out better than I hoped for. Maybe I can get a stamp made that big to save me some time lmao!!! :)

I had a very similar conversation with my wife... I have been making wallets with the USN anchor on them - the chain detail kills me. I told her I was thinking of getting a stamp made, she quickly rebuked me and said 'people like them because they are "hand carved", anyone can use a stamp. So I guess this is a word of encouragement - keep doing it the "Hard Way", that's what makes your wallets special.

The Aztec Warrior is amazing. I tend to prefer it veg tan. The complexity of the pattern makes you think about what you see the firt time and it's cool. Add deepness to the art

great work

Antwene, thank you very much.