Sign in to follow this  
particle

Any Makers In Suffolk County, Ny?

Hello all - I was contacted recently by a guy that would like one of my holsters. Unfortunately, there aren't any blue guns available for his particular handgun. Are there any makers in the Suffolk County, NY area that could outfit this guy with a holster if he dropped his gun off with you for a day or two?

In case you're wondering, it's for a FNP-45 USG.

Hello all - I was contacted recently by a guy that would like one of my holsters. Unfortunately, there aren't any blue guns available for his particular handgun. Are there any makers in the Suffolk County, NY area that could outfit this guy with a holster if he dropped his gun off with you for a day or two?

In case you're wondering, it's for a FNP-45 USG.

Any specs on the slide dimmensions? My wife has an FNP-9M which I'm sure has a thinner slide than the 45. They are not necessarily unique, just not as popular as others. Very good shooting guns BTW but hard to get parts for...

He never mentioned what style holster he was after. As far as dimensions on the gun, there are some basic dims on the manufacturer's website, but I haven't gotten into any specifics with him regarding that.