Sign in to follow this  
suznu

Juki Ls341 Or Consew 227R2 Or Seiko Cw-8B?help! Gotta Choose?

I've tried the Consew 227r-2, but I know nothing about the difference in these three machines. This is a big investment and I don't want to make a bad choice and be kicking myself months or years down the road. They are all roughly the same price but the Juki Ls341 and Seiko Cw-8b are refurbished,the Consew is brand new. I will be making purses and bags and already own the cowboy 4500 for heavy leather. Just need something to bridge the gap for the light to medium range which doesn't do so well on the 4500.

I am trying to make an intelligent choice among the three based on Quality,ease of repairs if needed down the road.Finding parts.stitching quality.I will be buying from a reputable dealer that will give me support. But they sell machines more than they sew with them. So......Out of these three machines what would you choose?and why? Has anyone used these models and what did you like/ dislike about it? I appreciate as much input and advise that I can get. I will be making this purchase in the next couple days, and a little nervous about taking the plunge. Someday I hope that I may return the favor to the newby down the road.

My personal choice would be the seiko,a long time origional brand name,the other two makes I beleave are clones of the seiko any way..though I may be wrong!!!