CarvedOn

Die Cut Wallet Backs

We can provide you with die cut wallet backs from top notch vegetable tanned tooling leather. Thise leather is 4-5 or 5-6 oz. nice thicker leather that carves and tools very nicely. We also have checkbook cover backs and a designer heart shaped keyfob. We will be expanding! Contact us for more information.

We can provide you with die cut wallet backs from top notch vegetable tanned tooling leather. Thise leather is 4-5 or 5-6 oz. nice thicker leather that carves and tools very nicely. We also have checkbook cover backs and a designer heart shaped keyfob. We will be expanding! Contact us for more information.

Prices and sizes available? Possible for 3-4 oz?

Prices and sizes available? Possible for 3-4 oz?

I have only one size at this time, but will be working on more sizes. They are 9-3/8" wide by 3-3/8" tall. The wallet backs are $6.00 each and I can supply backs and interiors for $18.00 each. The interiors are nice leather, no denier or non leather parts. Right now I can supply the standard three card slots on each side and two bill pockets interior for that price.

Brenda Lovejoypost-7195-089636300 1303497138_thumb.jpg