azrider

Artisan Toro 3000

This machine is more than I need, and I have hardly used it. I am the second owner, and the person I got it from had less than 5 hours on the machine, I have about the same. The company description is about half way down this page: http://www.artisansew.com/leatherstitchingmachine.html. It can sew through up to 5/8 an inch of leather. Includes a removable flat work surface, LED light, servo motor, extra needles, bobbins, and thread. It is located in Baldwin City, Kansas. Pick up only. Asking $1600.

We have one of these machines in our shop with hundreds of hours on it..It has been a pleasure to sew with..

"The machine will sew up to 3/4" of leather with up to size 346 bonded thread." And I have one also that will sew every bit of that.....only thing that limits me is the 9" arm length.

Its a great machine, I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. Would rather put money on a new bike than keep the machine.

If this is still available can you list out the presser feet and needle plates you have for it?

Decided at this point I am going to keep the machine. Thanks for the interest in it.

Decided at this point I am going to keep the machine. Thanks for the interest in it.

HAHA.....good decision.....I have a 3000 as well.....BEST ever machine. I too have 100's of hours on mine and never had to do an adjustment yet!