txgunrunner

Paddle Holster

Where can you get parts for making paddle holster, hardware to attache the paddle to a leather holster

example attached

post-11690-018311400 1293397962_thumb.jp

Edited by txgunrunner

Where can you get parts for making paddle holster, hardware to attache the paddle to a leather holster

example attached

You might ask whoever that photo belongs to if they'll sell them to you.

example attached

I've been buying some Uncle Mike's brand paddles from Midwest Shooter's Supply, Columbia, Mo. They are about $10 and they're "ok," but i'm not totally happy with them. They are really hard to get on and off and are not as sturdy as I'd like. One nice thing about them is they allow to adjust the height and angle of the holster. The service from Midwest is outstanding!

IMHO Galco paddles are the best I've seen but they would not sell me just the paddles. Maybe someone on the list knows a source for their paddles.

Bill

I think you could make a decent paddle out of Kydex. When I had to carry everyday I had a paddle rig that had a Kydex paddle.