Sign in to follow this  
Spider

Mixing Styles...

Here is a photo of a piece I made for my wife. Sharidan is not my usual style but for the wife what can you say. But I made it my mine a bit. deadsubject.gif

Sharidan Wristlet-Tooling All Done.jpg

Sharidan Wristlet-Finished.jpg

Sharidan Wristlet Floral Detail Shot.jpg

post-5519-126748211008_thumb.jpg

post-5519-126748217709_thumb.jpg

post-5519-126748220546_thumb.jpg

Very cool Spider! I guess you could call it Day Of The Dead meets Sheridan on a side street in L.A. Very cool looking. I like how you blended it all together. Excellent!

Storm

Very cool Spider! I guess you could call it Day Of The Dead meets Sheridan on a side street in L.A. Very cool looking. I like how you blended it all together. Excellent!

Storm

Thanks storm. I like doing Sharidan style not only cause of how nice it's almost guaranteed to be but cause it's more of a technical challenge.

Here is a photo of a piece I made for my wife. Sharidan is not my usual style but for the wife what can you say. But I made it my mine a bit. deadsubject.gif

Sharidan Wristlet-Tooling All Done.jpg

Sharidan Wristlet-Finished.jpg

Sharidan Wristlet Floral Detail Shot.jpg

Very cool Spider. That looks awesome. I'm envious of the backgrounding. That is something I'm having trouble mastering. What backgrounding tool did you use?

Very nice work Spider. I guess it just shows that you don't have to do just one or the other. Give it it's own twist.

Butch

Thanks guys. I'd recommend trying this everyonce in a while. Pattern work is good practice and if you can add your own twist then it works even better.

I used A104 Craftool Background Stamp but love using E294-03 Craftool Stamping Tool most times. Eventually I want to get into making my own backgrounders like some people do. Just for my own use.

Very cool, I like the small details like the spiderweb. Just trying to get a pattern together to have a go at something like this myself.

Anything with a skull is bad ass. Very nice job!