DS STRAPS

Zippers?

Anyone know of a good source for quality or metal zippers? I would like to try my hand at making a duffle bag of some sort

YKK zippers is what I would suggest. They never failed on me and are available around the globe.

I think YKK makes different lines of zippers. I have one on a heavy canvas bag and it is smooth and very strong.

I bought a few smaller ones from ohio travel bag for wallets and they are very flimsy. Im sure they make nice zippers but you have to know which models to look for I guess. Thor any more info?

OTB (Ohio Travel Bag) can definitely help you find the right zipper for your duffle bag design. We carry a wide variety of YKK zippers. Your best bet is to call Rebecca W. here at 800-800-1941, ext.101.

Rebecca is a product expert and I guarantee she will provide outstanding customer service. It is easy to register for an account today ($30 minimum order required) or you can purchase from us retail if you just need a few small items.

Hope to hear from you soon.

All my best,

Thank you all!

Riri are far superior quality to YKK. Look at Buckle Guy. Give then a call if you need help understanding the various parts and configurations of their zippers.