Tangent Creations

Techsew heavy material stitcher

Hey, long time no type! Anyone want this techsew? I'm asking $500 or best offer. Pick up in south central Indiana. Seems to be a fairly basic machine, motor works really well. I don't use it...

sew.jpg

post-2963-1226518139_thumb.jpg

Hey, long time no type! Anyone want this techsew? I'm asking $500 or best offer. Pick up in south central Indiana. Seems to be a fairly basic machine, motor works really well. I don't use it...

Sounds like agreat deal! If I didn't just buy a big Artisan, I would buy it from you!!!

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

Hey all! Make me an offer! I need this machine out of here! I'm not worried about replacing it right now like I was before, it's just taking up space in my shop and not getting used...

Hey all! Make me an offer! I need this machine out of here! I'm not worried about replacing it right now like I was before, it's just taking up space in my shop and not getting used...

Is this machine still for sale?

Hi there, I am looking for a lighter weight sewing machine, for smaller projects. I bought an Artisan 3000 thinking that it would be good for anything, not realizing that for smaller items, it would be best to get something smaller. Do you still have the machine, and would you have a way to package it for delivery to Oregon?

Hey Equiss, I don't know if I'd call this machine lighter weight LOL! It's actually a large machine that weighs about 80 lbs... It uses large needles so would be good for saddles and stuff... I personally use a Janome for my smaller thinner goods (including my farrier's chaps, so not 'too' thin LOL) and it chugs right along. I've also heard that older singers and husqvarnas are really good too.

OH, and to those who've responded, things got hectic and I hadn't been able to get back to you, I've done that now but if you don't get my messages re pm me!!

Hey Equiss, I don't know if I'd call this machine lighter weight LOL! It's actually a large machine that weighs about 80 lbs... It uses large needles so would be good for saddles and stuff... I personally use a Janome for my smaller thinner goods (including my farrier's chaps, so not 'too' thin LOL) and it chugs right along. I've also heard that older singers and husqvarnas are really good too.

OH, and to those who've responded, things got hectic and I hadn't been able to get back to you, I've done that now but if you don't get my messages re pm me!!

Please let me know if this machine is still for sale, and if you will ship it out of state (Florida). Let me know what is included with the machine.

Thank you,

Fred

It's still available, I don't really know about shipping though, I guess I could find out, It'd be freight...oh and it's funny 'cuz I bought it in Florida LOL!

Thanks for sebding me a PM. I think I will pass on this one. Good luck with your sale though.

Thanks again,

Nick

Hey all!!

I need this machine out of here... $400...

Hi there,

I sent you an email with questions but did not hear back from you. The questions, if I remember correctly, were:

Is this a machine that will also sew slowly?

Will it sew in reverse?

What is the condition of the machine (not the motor)?

What is the reason why you do not use this machine?

And, finally shipping to zip code 33020.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Fred

Hey all!!

I need this machine out of here... $400...