kiwidownunder

A Reining horse.

Well I am back for now. My next foral project is not finished yet so I thought that I would post this picture of a Reining Horse, which was commissioned by the trainer. They gave me their photo, along with the Barn Logo, asked me to put in the corner. The trainer was amazed, as I also added his glasses with the lenses in them. About 2 weeks later, when I saw him next, he had only just noticed the shadow on the wall. I think he is still finding the little details.

Enjoy and have a great day carving leather.

:coffeecomp: Kiwi.

LillyLeatherphotos3.JPG

post-8662-1234123149_thumb.jpg

I couldn't even come close to that with canvas, let alone leather! Amazing. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Hi,

I wondered if this was the same person....I have seen this in person!  My husband and I have known Kenny Eppers for umpteen years, including his wife, Nancy.  (I think since the mid '80's)...

Great work, super color, and use of natural materials (horse hair, etc)  When you posted the pic you did earlier, it made me think of this one, as I saw it last year in Waco, when we stalled next to Kenny and Nancy - our tack stalls adjoined at the end of back to back stalls there...fun people, and Nancy does some braiding, as I do...

Thanks for posting such pretty work!

Shelly

Hi,

I wondered if this was the same person....I have seen this in person! My husband and I have known Kenny Eppers for umpteen years, including his wife, Nancy. (I think since the mid '80's)...

Great work, super color, and use of natural materials (horse hair, etc) When you posted the pic you did earlier, it made me think of this one, as I saw it last year in Waco, when we stalled next to Kenny and Nancy - our tack stalls adjoined at the end of back to back stalls there...fun people, and Nancy does some braiding, as I do...

Thanks for posting such pretty work!

Shelly

You so right. It is Kenny. Small world is it not. Great that you remembered it.

Thanks for the feed back Shelly.

Kiwi. :coffeecomp:

Very nice work, I'm amazed at what can be done on leather.

Nice work Kiwi. Darryl