buffalo

Have you been ripped off?

I think a member of the forum has ripped me off of some leather. Several months ago I sent them some leather to tool for me. Now after 6 months of trying to get ahold of them, with emails and unreturned phone calls all I can assume is the worst. If the same thing has happened to you PM me and maybe we can exchange notes. I don't want to put the name on here. But maybe if you have had something similar happen we could do something to put a stop to it before someone else gets ripped off.

Regards Buff

I think you should try to resolve this by contacting the member directly. Asking a general question like that on the open forum is not going to serve any useful purpose, but it will stir up bad feelings.

Johanna

I just have reason to believe that he has ripped of at least 1 possibly 2 more members on here. If that is the case I'd like to hear from them and maybe we can put a stop to it before more members get ripped off.

Regards Buff