Peter Ellis

The Cobra Has Landed

About 11 am this morning the semi pulled up in my quiet little residential cul-de-sac. When the driver opened the back, climbed in and grabbed the pallet jack, I realized this wasn't going to be my Momma's sewing machine ;)

I had him set the pallet on the front lawn since it was a nice day and that would give me room to work around the thing.

I had no clue that the head would weigh as much as it does. Hey Steve, just how heavy is that beast, anyway ?

Took me a while to get it set up, what with being new to these things in general and the instructions not being geared to beginners, but it wasn't particularly difficult.

Ok, the business of balancing the head on the table and getting it bolted down, that was difficult - as in physically demanding to do solo.

But, it's all together, it runs, I've sewn a bunch of scrap and seem to have figured out threading it correctly.

The machine is a beast - and I mean that in a good way.

The "instruction manuals" that came with it - not so impressive. I'm hoping the learning curve won't be too bad, but I already know the manuals aren't going to be much help...

But - it's here!!!

You will get all the help you need with your new Cobra, here, and/or from Steve Tayrien.

oh no worries the machine is easy to figure out and you will be sewing like a champ in no time.

Live long and prosper Cobra Steve.

Josh