Johanna

Sharpening services for sale

Duey Peters accepts sharpening jobs- get in touch with him directly for quotes, not on the forum. He has an excellent reputation and references.

http://www.leatherwo...hp?showuser=101

Johanna

Tried to email Duey, but I got error, I need prices to get my round knife, 2 swivel knifes and a trim knife sharpened.

Thanks,

Adam

Tried to email Duey, but I got error, I need prices to get my round knife, 2 swivel knifes and a trim knife sharpened.

Thanks,

Adam

I haven't talked with Duey for a few months but here's the latest email address that I have from him in March.

Duey's email address

Hope that helps....

Regards,

Ben

Don't know what's with Duey- hope he's okay.

Neil can sharpen anything. You can ship him a box and he will ship it back perfect, satisfaction guaranteed. He'a also a lot of fun to be around, so if you need sharpening work done, and done right, call Neil. Tell him Johanna sent you.

Call Neil Cowan (Santa Claus!) 478-719-4711

I have been sharpening all kinds of blades and edges for over 30 years. I can put an edge on most type of blade or metal. Low cost shipping and handling between Macon, GA and your location. Call orE-Mail me for a quote.

Johanna

Here is the address I have been emailing him with....

dpeters@venturecomm.net

Hi all

I had a flood that I pretty well lost all of my equipment and stock that I have finaly replaced and restocked. I had a problem with my email sending valid emails to my junk folder that has hopefully been fixed. I had to have major back surgery the end of December and have been slowly catching up on my emails. I have a followup appointment this week the 27th of January so I am hoping to have the Dr's ok to get back in the shop in about 2 to 3 weeks and will get back to sharpening leather tools and taking orders for the leather tools that I make. Please feel free to contact me at the email address or phone # below for a current price list for sharpening services and custom leather tools.

Thanks and Take Care All

Duwayne (duey) Peters

email address dpeters@sullybuttes.net

Phone # (605)962-6227