Rossignol

From Ohio, Reporting For Duty!

Hi!

Stoppin by here to let yall know a little about me.

I've been working with leather for about 2 years now, and for some reason I still forget to make keepers for nearly every project until I get to the point of assembly. My work is predominantly centered around making dog equipment, from the household pet and companion to the hardcore protection trained dog. I have only just recently ventured in to gun equipment, just shell cuffs for shotguns and slings for now. Soon though I'll be making concealed carry holsters and knife sheaths.

I'd say about 97 percent of my work is for pit bulls and is entirely custom made to order. I only just made my first commercial sales on my shell cuffs to a vendor in Canada.

I really dislike how "color" messes up all the wonderful shades of black and tan leather. Pink and purple shouldnt be allowed, but despite voicing my opinion repeatedly, folks continue to order all sorts of things I think just should not be. Eventually I'm gonna break some hearts and phase all that out! :)

So thats me and leather, thanks folks!

Brad.

Welcome to LW, Brad!

:welcome:

It's about time you made it here!

~J

I know, I know! I cant believe I wasnt registered on here... I've been refering to the forum for some time. So, you know, I finally registered.

:wave: Welcome it's great to see another Buckeye!

Thank you for the welcome!!!

...I may be in the market for a machine in the not so distant future...