mworthan

Bider Attachment For Singer 211G155

Does anyone know of a binding attachment that would work on a Singer 211G155. Most of the ones I have seen require the two tapped accessory holes on the bed and I am pretty sure that this Singer lacks those. Please advise me if I am wrong and have been oiling a tapped hole in the bed. - Thanks, Mike

It might help if you take a close-up photo of the bed of your machine and the holes you are oiling. If they have threads, they are accessory holes.

It might help if you take a close-up photo of the bed of your machine and the holes you are oiling. If they have threads, they are accessory holes.

Thanks, I'll do it.

Mike

Thanks, I'll do it.

Mike

Here's a bracket we sell to mount the binders on & the 2-screw holes it can mount in ar in the pic.

Bob

post-7185-011061600 1335014785_thumb.jpg

Here's a bracket we sell to mount the binders on & the 2-screw holes it can mount in ar in the pic.

Bob

Perfect, I'll order one. Sounds like this is one of those needs folks figured out a long time ago and just took posing the question to the right folks.

Thanks,

Mike