ABC3

Need A Wholesale Supplies Of Belt Buckles

I need a Wholesale supplier of 2 & 3 pc plated western buckles to go on dual layered belts. (buckle, keeper & tip). I buy square & round buckles from 1" to 1 3/4" in both brass & nickel a hundred per size at a time. The western buckles would not be in those quantities.

I would like to stay in the $30 to $40 range (wholesale) but thus far coming up with nothing.

Does anyone have a supplier they would share ?

I need a Wholesale supplier of 2 & 3 pc plated western buckles to go on dual layered belts. (buckle, keeper & tip). I buy square & round buckles from 1" to 1 3/4" in both brass & nickel a hundred per size at a time. The western buckles would not be in those quantities.

I would like to stay in the $30 to $40 range (wholesale) but thus far coming up with nothing.

Does anyone have a supplier they would share ?

The problem I have had with western buckle sets is they are not heavy built to be used for gun belts. Take a look at Weaver Leathers "Paul Belt Buckles" They are plenty heavy and they feature a unique tongueless design. The buckles, loops, and tips are sold per each so you can buy 1 or two loops as you wish. Siegel of Calif. had pretty good ranger belt buckle, loop and tips in their catalog, I used a few of theirs and they were sold by the piece as well.....

Horsewreck, I have the Pauls buckles from Weavers but they are for single layered belts. Not for dual layered gun belts.

Theres got to be a 2 or 3 pc belt buckle, somewhere, for dual layered gun belts.

The problem I have had with western buckle sets is they are not heavy built to be used for gun belts. Take a look at Weaver Leathers "Paul Belt Buckles" They are plenty heavy and they feature a unique tongueless design. The buckles, loops, and tips are sold per each so you can buy 1 or two loops as you wish. Siegel of Calif. had pretty good ranger belt buckle, loop and tips in their catalog, I used a few of theirs and they were sold by the piece as well.....