Hennessy

some rodeo chaps

heres a compilation of chaps i've made over the years,each one individualised i can't ever remember makin two th same pete

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c6.jpg

post-7581-1234151678_thumb.jpg

post-7581-1234151951_thumb.jpg

post-7581-1234152111_thumb.jpg

post-7581-1234152374_thumb.jpg

Looks like you've been diggin through the archives Pete!! They are pretty cool. I really like seeing all those riggin bodies in different stages.

Pete,

Those are some nice overall shots of chaps. Always like to see the creativity and intricate details behind rodeo chaps. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Ben

P.S. I really didn't pay attention to the things in the background until Elton directed our attention to them. I was looking at the white cross chaps too closely.

Pete,

Those are some nice overall shots of chaps. Always like to see the creativity and intricate details behind rodeo chaps. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Ben

P.S. I really didn't pay attention to the things in the background until Elton directed our attention to them. I was looking at the white cross chaps too closely.

thank you guys,fer your kind words,i posted more but only 4 made it eh.those riggins elton are pre shapin.note th latigo's their bein pull'd opposite of normal,made it easier to get to spread.i did that on all me rigs,i had a feeling,th broncs appreciated it too.the 4th rig in was one for th great human bein n 4 time world champ marvin garrett,he avg'd 3 or 4 a year n his hangin em on th fence got me mucho customers eh.adios pete

Those do look really nice. I was gonna ask ya if that was a huge earring he was wearing then realized it was just holes in the picture lol.

Pete,

The chaps are neat. Keep 'em coming. Question on the riggings too. Did you mark John 3:16 on all of them? It is kind of cool to know it was on my buddy's rigging. I can't tell you what that was worth to pull his rigging out of his sack after he died and read that, knowing he had sighted down it too. Quite a few people coming through the museum have commented on that being there. It probably means more to me now than it did even then.

Those do look really nice. I was gonna ask ya if that was a huge earring he was wearing then realized it was just holes in the picture lol.
lol i thought it was a cell phone but yer right pete

Pete,

The chaps are neat. Keep 'em coming. Question on the riggings too. Did you mark John 3:16 on all of them? It is kind of cool to know it was on my buddy's rigging. I can't tell you what that was worth to pull his rigging out of his sack after he died and read that, knowing he had sighted down it too. Quite a few people coming through the museum have commented on that being there. It probably means more to me now than it did even then.

thank you bruce for your kind words.i put the scripture on for a number of years,fell off th cart,believed but did'na make it public anymore, back on track now though,it hits my heart to hear statements such as yours at times from different places n people over the years,we need to seek that truth while we're still walkin n talkin eh, god bless amigo, adios pete

Pete,

I'm glad you're back on the path. I'm just new on the path, and I can sure see how a guy can go down the wrong fork. That path is a whole lot more difficult to walk than people think. I can assure you, anybody who thinks walking that path is for sissies, ain't never walked very far on it. God bless bro'. Hang in there.

Pete,

I'm glad you're back on the path. I'm just new on the path, and I can sure see how a guy can go down the wrong fork. That path is a whole lot more difficult to walk than people think. I can assure you, anybody who thinks walking that path is for sissies, ain't never walked very far on it. God bless bro'. Hang in there.

thank you n gods blessings b on you too adios pete