Here's a bag I had commissioned for a co-worker for his 15 inch Macbook Pro. I also put a removable insert/divider in. This was a fun/pain in the butt bag to make. This was the 1st bag I ever made & only 3rd or 4th leather project I'd done. The construction of the bag came striaght from my head, so the fit was super close almost didnt work. But now I have the template and I know what I need to do different on the next one. Trial and error make things better. Any feedback woud be rad! Thanks! -Asylum Leatherworks

Pictures of the insert didnt make it on this post! need to re-size..... :(

post-35554-0-61554800-1351211759_thumb.j

post-35554-0-76807500-1351211951_thumb.j

Well Asylum, I don't think you accomplished your interests because I don't see any evil in this, but a lot of time and effort well spent. You did a wonderful job on it. Cheryl

I have been searching for patterns for vertical and hormonal messenger bags but have found none. Your bag is terrific can you direct me to a pattern like yours?

Steve Kaiser

I have been searching for patterns for vertical and hormonal messenger bags but have found none. Your bag is terrific can you direct me to a pattern like yours?

Steve Kaiser

Thanks Steve! The template for this bag unfortunatly got tossed out.... Due to using crappy poster board. I know Tandy has a new vertical & horizontal messanger bag kit. Not sure on the dimensions of these bags. Should say on Tandy's website. You can scale them up or down to fit your project. Those kits are a good starting point but they aren't anything I would be happy to put out with my name on it. I usually get those kits to understand the design process and build off and add to my liking to make a complete one off or for this particular bag I complete design it from my head. Design a mock-up out of poster board & tape. Hopefully this helps out some. If you have any other questions, please fell free to reach out!

really gorgeous!

Thank you much!

dude that is sick! I love the lettering and how it turned out! post some more pics if you can!