tonyc1

How to view old posts?

Is there no feature like to view posts from "This Week" or older like there was on the old forum? I preferred yesterday's colour to today's blue.

Tony.

Tony- at the bottom of the page, right before the "members online today" is a link for "view today's content". That is the new version of "today's posts". If your skin is blue, in that same area you will find a drop down menu with "comfy2, lofi and IPB default (the blue). Click on your choice and use the skin you prefer.

If you (ar anyone has any questions or problems, please let me know. No one wants this board to be "just right" more than me. Thanks.

Johanna

Tony- at the bottom of the page, right before the "members online today" is a link for "view today's content". That is the new version of "today's posts". If your skin is blue, in that same area you will find a drop down menu with "comfy2, lofi and IPB default (the blue). Click on your choice and use the skin you prefer.

If you (ar anyone has any questions or problems, please let me know. No one wants this board to be "just right" more than me. Thanks.

Johanna

Thanks, Johanna, the colour change was dead easy! Where do I find members online today, please?

Jo

I know that I'm not that computer literate, But , I have yet to find what your talking about. I went down to the bottom of the page and don't see anything your talking about. What page are you talking about ?