Sign in to follow this  
Kaci

Another newbie from Montana! :)

Hey hows it going? My husband and I both do leather work. He has been doing it a lot longer than i have...i started doing leather work right after he and I got married which would be about a year and half ago or so. My husband has been doing leather work for about 12 years and i obviously have been doing it for about a year. We just got our own business up and running not to long ago...although it has been kind of slow really gettin it going...but all businesses have to start somewhere! We also have our own website if anyone is interested in checking out our stuff... www.krisherleather.com. My curren goal right now is to do a carved leather scene as a portrait and then i'm going to make a leather frame to go w/ it. I have enjoyed doing leather work and I am always learning something new each time i do it! It also helps that my hubby is a very very wonderful teacher and a very patient one at that! Well that is all for now...we would love feedback on our leather stuff :). And we are always open to new ideas!

Kaci

Welcome, from another Montana newby.

I like how your website says you ship to Canada, you can probably throw packages over the border from your shop! We lived in Malta until I was 5, now I'm down south in sunny Whitehall :)

Dan

Haha, we like to save on shipping...just got to make sure we throw far enough! :D Nice to see another montanian on here, for a little bit i thought we would be all alone! :P Did you enjoy our work? We have a few more items we need to put onto our site that we haven't yet. Hope you enjoyed looking at it! :D

Kaci

Welcome to the Forum~ Happy Holidays

Welcome to the Forum. I am from Lewistown. Bee here a little over 4 years. Not sure how long ago your daughter had teh heart surgery bit will be praying for her recovery.

Welcome to the Forum!

Happy Holidays

Thank you for the welcome! :D Our daughter's surgery went very well!! Her heart is doing wonderfuly and she is recovering beautifully! We very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers. :) How do u like the montana winters?? lol today is suppose to be the last realy nice day, tomorrow is suppose to be about -20, no really looking forward to it! I also got my little wildlife scene done....has an elk and trees and mountains in the background....i'm going to post it on here to i can get feedback from other memebers. It is my first job of doing something like this...hoping to continue it my next project is to do a scenery w/ my husbands and my horses. Hope it goes well!