Here's the latest from the Double U bench. I tried to make the noseband a little wider and in the shape of a trophy buckle. I've got several bronc halters on order and wanted to give myself some more room for an award type halter. Take a look and let me know what you think. I'll take a pic of it on a horse when my son gets back home from the "rodeo trail". Thanks for looking, and as always, stay blessed.

post-7660-008979700 1342016092_thumb.jpg

post-7660-059102400 1342016133_thumb.jpg

I think your carving is outstanding!

Bob

Thanks Bob...I appreciate the compliment. It still isn't to the level I want it, but I may be getting closer with each "whack". Gimme a call sometime and we can catch up.

Your carving and design is crazy good. When can I come for a lesson? One nice piece.............:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Best bronc halter I have seen.

Wow....thanks guys. I'm humbled that ya'll think my work is that good. I'm flattered. And Bruce...the best you've ever seen? I can't believe that. You've turned out stuff nicer than that. Thanks again for the kind words. I just posted a new one I finished earlier. Take a look at it. It's pretty sweet. Thanks again for the compliments. All I can say is that I've been blessed with a couple of pretty amazing skills. Go God!

Yeah, best I have seen, except for maybe the one you just posted. These look like they were tooled with the pattern foremost. Without stepping on other's toes, these are designed and executed to show off the leather tooling and not acrylic paint, spots, and crystals. Good for ya!

Very nice! I really like the way your scrolls all flow in harmony. Again, really nice!

Bob