Jordan

Repurposed Sample Saddlebags

Since I have packed up my tools in prep for the sale of our abode (no luck yet but alot of lookers) I have not been doing any leatherwork except a class at sunday school making bookmarks and bracelets. This morning I was looking at sample stuff I had made for sale and figured I should repurpose some bags I made last year so I could carry home some groceries once in a while rather than waste gaz. Getting a little excersize too helps relieve the stress of trying to sell the house and packing all the junk we have accumulated.

P1010002.JPG

post-4868-1241990432_thumb.jpg

Jordan.... nice bike Bags...........

are you going to sell the Bicycle or move it with you.......

I like the Bike.

I was wrong I made those bags almost 2 yrs ago never did finish sewing them though. The bike is going with me, it is a nice one, Phat cycle, I sold my old atlas lathe and got it and a delta band saw last fall. Always wanted a beach cruiser, reminds me of the Schwinn I had as a kid. It will have to do until I find the right 50's or 60's BMW motorcycle to restore, I might sell it after that but it will be awhile until the money tree grows back.

Jordan,

The only thing better than that bike would be that bike with baseball cards with clothespins...coolest evah!

Tough looking bags, Jordan. The bike will save you from wearing out those sandals!