Sign in to follow this  
TrooperChuck

Sheridan show?

Does anyone know if the schedule for the Sheridan leather show is available yet? I'm planning on attending, and it's my first time to one of these, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Last few years they have been very very late getting the schedule out untill a few weeks before the show, so don't hold your breath it will most likely be a while yet

#1: wear comfortable boots. #2: take lots of money! #3: leave the spouse at home or be prepared to give them lots of money for clothes shopping. Its a great show.

#1: wear comfortable boots. #2: take lots of money! #3: leave the spouse at home or be prepared to give them lots of money for clothes shopping. Its a great show.

go to www.leathercraftersjournal.com for schedule of sheridan show

Timely here, I talked to David at the LCSJ earlier about this. He is hoping with his other responsibilities to have something on the Sherdian show schedule in about three weeks.

To add to the numbered list above. #4 - get there a day or two early and allow some time to leisurely wander through the Don King Museum, visit Barry King's shop, and Sheridan Leather Outfitters. #5 - I would recommend taking the spouse along. Someone needs to drive back from the King reception or a social gathering at the Mint.

Good advice, all. Thanks!