Clay

Latest work

I have not been able to do much leather work this year, but I did this one for a friend who is building a website and it will be on the background of the front page. it was done on a dark skirting with several coatings of oil then antiqued with dark brown paste. The web site is going to be done in dark colors so i wanted the carving to match it a little.

Thanks!

bert

leather_art__1.jpg

post-255-1239858429_thumb.jpg

That's really purty Bert! You need to talk that slave driver boss of yours into letting you have more time off to carve. At least when you do get the time, you put it to great use. I like that pattern a lot.

Wow Bert that's fantastic thanks for showing it.

Josh

That's so cool, ClayA! You don't loose your expert touch even when no one lets you carve. Let us know what the website is when it's up so we can all see!

Kathy

Good job Bert....looks really nice! I'm anxious to see how it looks on the website!

Bob

Thanks every one, the site is www.blackhillsnights.com <<I THINK>> I will find out and let y'all know. Thanks for the comments.

ClayM

ClayA

Bert

( i need a nick name )