Sign in to follow this  
twofour878

You've got an official newbie here

Hey people,

I just found this site the other night and so far love the information I'm getting here. I just started leatherworking and have done a total of one project. I started so I can make armor for the belegarth fighting society I'm part of. I plan on getting much more into carving and making other things as I progress so I'll probably slowly post some pics for critiques. I'll try to get a couple pics up this week of my first set of armor. It's rough but it'll work.

Welcome!

This is the place to pick up info.

Art

twofour878

Welcome to the Forum. You can not find a better bunch of folks all interested in Leather Craft. As you go through the various forums, please join and and ask questions and provide your own insights. Here is a handy chart to help you understand the layout of the site. You will find that there are lots of different forums and styles of Leather Craft. Take your time and explore all those that look interesting.

Again, Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

BillB

LeatherWorker_Net_Reference_Map_V3.jpg

post-5577-1222216214_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcome.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get some of my work up here. I just spent a whoel bunch more money on some bends and stamps, etc.

Time for some practice.