Jimbob

Leather Group In East Tn/sw-Va?

Would like to bring up a loose group of leather and leather related people to learn and share....ohhh and have some fun too!!

Info sharing, helping with skills, machine sewing.....self taught classes and showing of latest work....?! NON formal meetings and leather show goings....

Anybody interrested?........I am in the 24251 area.....

Call me or send e-mail....

jamespetersatgmaildotcom

I can't believe there was no response to this. This post is almost a year old and still nothong.

I'll be relocating to the Knoxville area in a few years and was hoping there were a few leather guilds in the surrounding areas already in place. Amazing. There's leather crafters around there. There is a Tandy store in Knoxville, so there is business there. However, my experience with Tandy in my area is they want folks to believe there is none other than Tandy in the leather world, so they don't lose business.

Hope someone sees you looking and responds.

i'm in knoxville we have a pretty good little group here. the tandy store hosts the group. keeven the manager is really knowledgeable and there some other folks who are willing to share. when your back in knox come check it out

gritty