A couple of shotgun Bandoliers I made. One is for a 12 Gauge and the other is for a 20 gauge.

Thanks for looking

Butch

12 Gauge:

12Guage2.JPG

20 Gauge

20Guage.JPG

Both:

Double.JPG

post-5743-125980589115_thumb.jpg

post-5743-125980591704_thumb.jpg

post-5743-125980592974_thumb.jpg

Beautiful work, especially the border. I really like the way it Attatches, is it one long belt strip folded over and sewn to that square?

Nice job Butch! I'll bet they're heavy when fully loaded...that's a lot of ammo!

Bobby

They look really nice, my son would love something similiar for his Nerf gun foam bullets. I'm not sure if I should show him though as the pestering would be non stop.

Thalaskaru,

That's all it is. I just tried to angle it the best I could so it laid on the shoulder and chest.

Bobby,

I think you're right. The 12 gauge holds 40 and the 20 gauge holds 50. They should be well armed though if they can make it to where ever they're going. :)

cem,

I'd go for it. It would make a great Xmas present.

Thanks,

Butch

Beautiful work, especially the border. I really like the way it Attatches, is it one long belt strip folded over and sewn to that square?

My first thought was of a club I used to frequent when younger. They had several pretty women wandering around the bar with bandoliers over each shoulder filled with shot glasses. They also wore a two gun holster rig modified to carry bottles of Tequila. They moved through the crowd selling shots. Pull a glass from the bandolier, pour a shot, and take your money. This was back during the 70's when the movie Urban Cowboy was popular. I bet they paid for the rigs in sales the first night.