• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About LeatherMTR

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Looking for a line 24 snap post cover AKA snap rivet (see attached picture). Looking for the male only. This is a piece of plastic that would cover the metal post (goes inside of the eyelet hole) of the snap, so it does not scratch the weapon when inserting into the holster or drawing.