GMHLeather

Weaver Mighty Wonder 4 Ton Clicker Used

I have a nearly unused Mighty Wonder for sale.  Purchased it about 5 years ago and the leather manufacturing in my business just never took off, so I'm liquidating some things.  You can see from the original clicker board it was used pretty minimally.  Need to unload it. 

Pick up only - located in NE Ohio, Cleveland/Akron area.  Asking $1300 OBO.  Currently unavailable from Weaver and listed for $1850.

Clicker1.jpg

Clicker2.jpg

Clicker4.jpg

Hey everyone.  this clicker is still available and I'm lowering the price on it to $900.  It's a heavy beast so unless you can hire a company to come to me and crate it up and ship it, you'll have to pick it up in NE Ohio, just south of Cleveland.

Messaged you on this one!  Hope it's still available, been looking for one for some time!

9 hours ago, erdsdale said:

Messaged you on this one!  Hope it's still available, been looking for one for some time!

Messaging should work well, you can tag the person so they get a notification, do it like this:

@GMHLeather you have a query.

1 hour ago, Northmount said:

Messaging should work well, you can tag the person so they get a notification, do it like this:

@GMHLeather you have a query.

@Northmount good to know, thank you!

This machine has been sold and is no longer available.  Thanks to all who expressed interest.