97-10 For Sale in San Jose Ca.

Anyone have a need for a 97-10 leather sewing machine?  This one is basically museum quality.  I have roughly thirty needles, but have adjusted needle bar to use available needles.  Asking only $1,500 as have to move in about a week, so this needs to happen fast.  Bring your truck/ whatever and a helper as going in to surgery in couple weeks for bad parts, so can not help lift.  I was able to use a come along with a pad and board to pull into my truck bed.  Talk to me if any interest.  Mario, you still out there in Oregon?  Can not get pictures to load, so will send via email if interested.  Tim. arnetttim@sbcglobal.net

I use a program called FastStone Photo Resizer, which is available for Windows PCs.

If you use a Samsung Smartphone it has a built in photo resizer function in the Gallery. It is one of the edit options. .

Here is a website that lists various photo size reduction "apps:" https://www.androidauthority.com/best-photo-resizer-apps-android-1076507/

This website offers tips for photo resizing on an iPhone.

Thank you for your help.  How do I take down a prior post?

21 hours ago, 9710 said:

Thank you for your help.  How do I take down a prior post?

Only moderators can "take down" a post.  If you are wanting to redo this post with photos, just go ahead and post the photos to this thread.

Once an item has been sold or is no longer available, add a post that says so and we will archive it (lock it and move to Old/Sold).  I try to follow all the marketplace items and archive them as they are marked sold.