kagekeeper

Zack white holster pattern

i saw that whites leather in NC has an assortment of holster patterns. my question is , had anyone ever used them and if so how did they like the kit? i realize its only a generic pattern but, i thought just starting out it would be somewhat of a good starting point for my sig pro 2340 40cal

I've seen them when I go, but haven't bought one. I have a ruger 9, I may bring it next time to see how it fits against the small 9mm they have...

All his stuff he works with. There's a whole wall of made holsters.

If you have a clicker die, you can send it to him, and he'll click them for you. He will have a die made from your pattern, to keep in the shop for your job orders...stuff like that happens cause he's a small 1-2 man shop. Tim's alright.

I don't know what the pattern costs but the Stohlman book on holster making is only about 12 bucks and will show you how to make patterns and holsters. There's lots of illustrations and easy to follow directions. Get it and start with manila folders and cardboard and masking tape and eventually leather. A few runs at it and you'll be designing your own and people will be pestering you to make them one. What you'll end up with after a few tries won't even resemble those old generic over the counter bags. If you get jammed up, pose a question to the leatherworker.net consortium. That's why it's the largest unofficial leather-craft guild ... lol! Might as well make you a couple of mag pouches while you're at it and stout belt. You'll have a rig to brag about when you get done.

I don't know what the pattern costs but the Stohlman book on holster making is only about 12 bucks and will show you how to make patterns and holsters. There's lots of illustrations and easy to follow directions. Get it and start with manila folders and cardboard and masking tape and eventually leather. A few runs at it and you'll be designing your own and people will be pestering you to make them one. What you'll end up with after a few tries won't even resemble those old generic over the counter bags. If you get jammed up, pose a question to the leatherworker.net consortium. That's why it's the largest unofficial leather-craft guild ... lol! Might as well make you a couple of mag pouches while you're at it and stout belt. You'll have a rig to brag about when you get done.
ill look and see if they have it at my tandy shop . it is definetly another option in the learning prosess. the gereric patters was $20 thanx for the info
ill look and see if they have it at my Tandy shop . it is definitely another option in the learning process. the generic patters was $20 thanks for the info