Moti

Adler 269-73

Hello everyone, does the Adler 269-73 have a clutch?  The manual  says something really brief about it, but it doesn't say where or how to disable it

so my question is where is the clutch on this machine

5F871D0B-BBC1-4F55-8209-257D6DD8AD3D.jpeg

If it does have the safety clutch (which is likely) it looks like the diagram shown below. The arrow points to one of two adjustment screws, labeled “w”.

The “w/18” in your post means “look for the thing labeled ‘w’ in diagram number 18 at the end of the manual”  

I suppose you could disable the clutch by tightening the adjustment screws all the way, but I’m not sure why you would want to do that.

image.png

Edited by Uwe

First of all thank you very much for answering me, and your videos on YouTube helped me very very much, so thank you for that, and in some cases the manual says that the clutch should be deactivated,

F721831A-14A0-48BE-8A77-8B37E1E6584F.jpeg

Edited by Moti

Can someone help me, I can't line up the Adler 269-73 I got from a friend, I don't understand how to adjust the bobbin case opener, can someone explain to me how, maybe a video of it, I use the 138 thread