Sign in to follow this  
adventureleather

Techsew 4800 PRO Like New - NORTH GTA Ontario Canada

Hello, For Sale is a LIKE NEW Techsew 4800 PRO Cylinder Arm Industrial Sewing Machine. Purchased directly from Techsew in Quebec. 

It is only 1.5 month old and basically brand new. If you are looking for a walking foot sewing machine this will be a great deal for you. 

This machine is amazing for leather, vinyl, canvas, jean, fabric and many other materials. Everything works perfectly and is brand new.

It is the PRO version which comes with the roller edge guide, laser guide, speed reducer and aluminum flat bed attachment. 

I have a lot of accessories for it including left, right and double narrow presser feet and many needle sizes and types, and spare bobbins. This will be a complete package for anyone looking to get a cylinder arm machine. Size 210 thread is available for an extra price. 

The machine is not able to transport easily so viewing and testing will be in Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.

The whole package is $4700. With shipping it is $5400 from Techsew. Please contact me if you have any questions. 

IMG_0749.jpeg

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_0751.jpeg

IMG_0754.jpeg

IMG_0757.jpeg

IMG_0758.jpeg

IMG_0761.jpeg

Edited by Northmount
Fixed location

19 hours ago, adventureleather said:

The whole package is $4700.

I assume that this is CAN$.