Looking at Juki 563 ..how's price at $1200 Canadian.. im thinking to replace to servo motor..reason for buying I have Cobra class 4 stitcher...and to heavy to do small leather projects...any advice would help..cheers

Screenshot_20230908-222336_Facebook.jpg

Edited by john1965

This walking foot machine is a good one for flat work from about 1/16" up to 3/8". I uses bonded thread sizes 69 (T70) through 138 (T135). I had one for several years and it was great for sewing vests, sewing zippers into jackets, heming chaps, making seat covers, and anything that lays flat while being sewn.

6 hours ago, john1965 said:

Looking at Juki 563 ..how's price at $1200 Canadian.

The machine looks to be in good shape from the photo. Replacement parts and accessories at reasonably priced and easy to get. Has the bed of the machine been repainted as I am seeing some differences between the body and the bed but that maybe just the photo? The price seems to me to be over priced particularly since you are planning on replacing the motor with a servo which will cost approximately another $200. That will push the price to $1100 CAD. That said if the machine is in good condition and it suits your needs it would be a third of the price of a new Juki 1541S or less then half of a similar clone machine.

kgg

17 hours ago, kgg said:

The machine looks to be in good shape from the photo. Replacement parts and accessories at reasonably priced and easy to get. Has the bed of the machine been repainted as I am seeing some differences between the body and the bed but that maybe just the photo? The price seems to me to be over priced particularly since you are planning on replacing the motor with a servo which will cost approximately another $200. That will push the price to $1100 CAD. That said if the machine is in good condition and it suits your needs it would be a third of the price of a new Juki 1541S or less then half of a similar clone machine.

kgg

machine is very little used and is sold by oridgnal owner..surprisingly can sews pretty slow being a clutch motor...maybe will keep with it instead switching to servo ..and quiet..

13 hours ago, john1965 said:

machine is very little used and is sold by oridgnal owner..surprisingly can sews pretty slow being a clutch motor...maybe will keep with it instead switching to servo ..and quiet..

That is excellent, one owner machines in good condition are hard find. I would suggest changing to a servo motor. It will be a lot quieter and give more stitching control. Well worth the investment. Also you should add your location to your profile.

kgg

On 9/8/2023 at 11:36 PM, Wizcrafts said:

This walking foot machine is a good one for flat work from about 1/16" up to 3/8". I uses bonded thread sizes 69 (T70) through 138 (T135). I had one for several years and it was great for sewing vests, sewing zippers into jackets, heming chaps, making seat covers, and anything that lays flat while being sewn.

how can i remove bobbon case? all screws seem locked tight.also i cant get more tension out of tension screw...its also can not turn it..in or out

On 10/28/2023 at 5:08 AM, john1965 said:

how can i remove bobbon case?

This video should help.

kgg