Teradee

Acquired a daily driver! (and then some)

Good morning!

I have (finally) purchased a daily driver...a Techsew 5100 SE, and it’s incredible.  It has everything I wanted on a machine.  

In the process of looking for the above machine, I met a guy near me (SE Wisconsin) who sold me a handful of his machines used in his business due to an impending retirement.  They are the Ferdco Juki Pro 2000 machines.   Most of them look great, and were working when I bought them.  They even have the original Juki boxes!  I'm sure there cleaning and tuning to do...and likely every single part isnt there...but these seem fairly indestructible... 

I'm going to keep a few, and sell a few.  It seems like all the parts for the newer 441 clones fit these machines.  I'm leaning toward NOT buying anything for them and just selling "as-is".  These look to be the Japanese made models but was wondering if anyone knows if they were sold in the $5000-$6000 range?  Or were these still in the $3000-$4000 range when new?

580F4BF2-B0E2-479A-ADE0-F66424569E63_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.eec408ad06a27a68c997c2be1bdb616b.jpegCF02D504-C7F7-4D24-B770-00FDAD404A93_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.3085ed519b152f5d360dea3c827dd3e4.jpeg

8B9A4CB4-80D8-4E9E-A0B8-48102AFC8948_1_105_c.jpeg

2D940688-B824-4895-91AA-DA0B56D11352_1_105_c.jpeg

You’d be better off keeping the Ferdco, or selling it to me! ;) 

And yes, at the time, they were in the 5-6k range! 

I'm keeping one of them for sure.  :)

I can let you know when I figure out the pricing (or when I post on Facebook).  I will likely be selling 3 or 4 of these dudes...and they are already packed up to ship!  :)

Anyway, if interested, just PM me and I will reach out!

- Jason

3 hours ago, Teradee said:

I can let you know when I figure out the pricing

Please read the marketplace rules and comply.  You need to state a price in US$.  You need to identify shipping available or not and who pays, etc.

Oh, for sure!  Sorry @Northmount.  I didn't begin this post as a "for sale" type of post.  I was mainly trying to find some information and learn a little more.  

That said, I will definitely add those details in a post when I decide to sell these guys.  (Hopefully soon and via a separate post).

Does that work?

Thanks!

Jason

24 minutes ago, Teradee said:

Oh, for sure!  Sorry @Northmount.  I didn't begin this post as a "for sale" type of post.  I was mainly trying to find some information and learn a little more.  

That said, I will definitely add those details in a post when I decide to sell these guys.  (Hopefully soon and via a separate post).

Does that work?

Thanks!

Jason

Moved to leather sewing machines instead of the Marketplace for sale stuff.