Pickles

Leather Bell Skiver

Leather Bell Skiver with dust extraction. Made in the USA by Manufactures Supply Company. I have owned a few bell skivers during my 50 plus years of doing leatherwork and this is by far the best quality and workmanship out of all of them. Equal to a Fortuna. Everything works perfectly as it should. Comes with extra parts as shown in photo. Complete owners manual and parts list. I have ordered parts from Campbell Randall and they can get anything that you may need in the future. I am selling it because I just don’t use it.

Located in Northern Wisconsin.  No shipping, pick up only.

Price $1700 US$

IMG-118302.jpg

IMG-461201.jpg

IMG-118504.jpg

IMG-118605.jpg

IMG-118706.jpg

IMG-118907.jpg

IMG-119108.jpg

IMG-118403.jpg

Edited by Northmount
redacted phone number for security - Added photos

1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Can’t seem to load a photo

If your file size is too large, you can't upload it here.  Reduce the size to 800 pixels in the longest dimension.  See this thread for some helps.  Lots more info and file resizing apps are available on the web.  Do a search and you can find them.

FYI Marketplace rules are here.

On 10/20/2023 at 3:19 PM, Pickles said:

Can’t figure that out on photos. Way too complicated for an old guy. Delete post if you need to since I can’t get a photo in the ad. 

Added photos to first post in this thread.  File sizes reduced, 800 pixels wide, medium resolution.

Pictures, shipping and price added for the OP.

Located in Northern Wisconsin.  No shipping, pick up only.

Price $1700 US$