Sign in to follow this  
CountryLeatherWorkingGirl

Sinabroke Leather Punches

I have been using a Sinabrok Punch for leatherwork and just wanted to tell everyone about how great these are!  They are, Without a doubt, the absolute best punch I have ever used! Extreme high-quality, made of brass, well balanced and holds a fine, sharp edge, meaning less time sharpening!  These punches are made to easily cut through any thickness leather.  The other best selling feature of it is that the material that is punched out, flows through the punch hole and falls out very easily. Every other punch I have ever used, particularly the smaller diameters, as in .5mm and 1mm, jam up because the waste from the punched hole packs up inside the barrel!  All I have to do is tap the end of the handle on any hard surface and it all falls out!
I will NEVER use another brand punch again!  They can be purchased on Etsy.  Just search for “sinabrok”!

has anyone else used this product and if so, I would love to hear your thoughts.

I have several as well and love the results so far.